Friday, November 2, 2007

And the winner is.....??????

Happy Halloween!!!!

Here's Gabe as an Alligator!
Taylor was Dr. Zombie... gross!
R Matey!! Terrance the Pirate!


Emmie was a '50 swinger!
Dennis was Batman, Trace a gorgeous Wonder Woman & Ash "Supergirl"!!
Amaya was thee Enchanted Cinderella... very beautiful at that I must say.. not shown was Tyler as Gus Gus her little mouse friend!
Jace was the Stinky Skunk!
Mikey..... hum.....he's Mikey!!



Ron has always been told he looks like a spanish man? So he was Bato!
Mom was "Buck an Ear" and Dad was Chicken Cordon Blue!
Parker was a rolling Mummy!
Can you guess what Lynds is? ....... A shadow!
Austin... The black Spiderman and Jake... The classic Vampire (his words)


And finally after all the votes were given we finally had a winner...... Kathy!! Kathy came as the hilarious Crazy cat lady!! I thought it was so funny just because of her love for her kitty's!! Very clever... you now have us all preparing and planning for next year!!!


Me.. I guess I was behind the camera all night and didn't have time to dress up this year.... I know it was a surprise to me too. It just wasn't the same not having a costume.. oh but read my words.... I will be ready next year.... Waahaaahaaaahaaaaaa!!!!



The Griffin home loves the Halloween Spirit!! It wouldn't be a party with out any of you, not to mention the phone calls from Toddy and Terri!! And Of course our Lil' Ry, no one could have beat out him if he were here.... next year he will..... better get crackin'!! Until next year!!!






1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute Kimmie, your blog puts me to shame! One day I will succeed at making it me.