Monday, April 12, 2010

{I got it}

This past weekend I flew out to San Fransisco...


You want to know why?

I was offered an incredible opportunity for a job I can do from home. I am now a Contractor for PG&E

At PG&E's expense........

I flew in Thursday night, stayed at the Hyatt... which had the most comfortable bed. I surrounded my self with all the down pillows and slept like a baby. Maybe it's because I didn't have my princess kicking me in the back :) I ordered room service for breakfast and pampered myself before the Friday morning interviews.


With the help from my Aunt Shelly, she put together my corporate look, good thing cause I would have just shown up in jeans, T-shirt and flip flops.


I was pretty nervous to have to sit in front of big wigs but they were all so nice, down to earth and made me feel really comfortable.
I got the Job!!!

I am so excited for this new adventure!!!
And what made this weekend even better....I got to spend time with




6 comments:

Brie said...

Yay for Kim!! I'm so excited for you! :) Love you!

The Woff Pack said...

Kim that is so exciting. What will you be doing???

Ella said...

Congratulations! Way to go!!!

Melanee said...

Sounds exciting (and brave)! Very proud of you!!!

Peggy said...

So cool! A vacation and a new job. :) Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Kim, I am soooo excited for you! I would love to hear what you'll be doing, and really, I want to see that snazzy corporate outfit! Loves, Kristen