Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tay tay

Yes this is going to be a post to let everyone in my blogging world know that TAYLOR is AWESOME!!
Seriously, just look at this picture!
I am so grateful for Taylor and for the example he is to our family.
He is humble, he never expects anything, he never asks for anything, he is grateful for everything.
He is funny and witty. He has the best smile and it is very contagious!
Tay is a hard worker and very smart (Like Mikey) He can figure things out, good thing cause his dad and I know nothing :)
He is just a good boy! (Did that sound funny? Becuase its true!)
and.........I love him more then he will ever know!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww. He's a keeper. :)

Ella said...

Thank you Kim! you made me cry! That is so awesome and I love that pic of him, so cute that he had his arms around all the kids!!! Your a lucky mom!

Brie said...

my sweet taylor :) best friends for life!!