Thursday, January 20, 2011

{my lil' helper}


There is nothing like fresh bottled peaches at our house (ask Austin). They don't last long (it's like Christmas morning... you prepare and prepare and then it's over in 2 seconds) Thanks to my hubby (he thinks I have alot of time on my hands) for bringing home 5 cases of peaches PLUS 2 cases from our tree and we can't forget the other 4 from a neighbor (hubby wasn't sure we had enough), needless to say I was swimming in peaches. Good thing I recruited a helper!
It might have took my lil' princess all day to fill this jar but Em did it all by herself. She peeled the peach, diced the peach and filled the jar....
She was so proud and couldn't wait to show dad! Love her :)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Your daughter is patently adorable! Seriously. And I love that grin she's sporting!